Georgie Hodge is a famous English football agent, known for being the wife of English cricketer Danielle Wyatt. The pair got engaged in Cape Town, South Africa on March 2, 2023.
After this, both cricket and football fans rushed to the internet to read the Biography of Georgie Hodge as she was less famous as compared to Danielle Wyatt.
Who is Georgie Hodge?
Georgie Hodge started her career as a Sync Licensing Intern at the Universal Music Group in June 2012 till July 2012 after that she joined Communications at The Football Association in September 2013.
After that in October 2013, she left the Job and joined as a Commercial Executive, having been promoted to other higher positions like Acquisition & Athlete Manager at Sportlobster.
Georgie Hodge is a former Account & Campaign Manager at Barclays from September 2015 to February 2017. Then in July 2015, she joined as a Head of Women’s Football at the Base Soccer Agency Limited.
Georgie Hodge Partner
Georgie Hodge and Danielle Wyatt started dating back in 2019 and soon the pair are going to get married. Georgie Hodge showed her engagement ring on her social media with the caption “forever mine”.
Georgie Hodge Age and Biography
Georgie Hodge was born on September 1, 1994, in London, England, United Kingdom, hence she has British nationality and citizenship. Georgie Hodge is of white descent and has Caucasian ethnicity.
By profession, she is a football manager as the head of Women’s Football at Base Soccer Agency Limited. Georgie Hodge’s zodiac sign is not revealed yet.
Georgie Hodge is available on Instagram (georgiehodge) where she has over 14.4K followers and on Twitter, she has over 5400 followers.
Georgie Hodge Net Worth
Georgie Hodge is a very famous English football manager who is serving as the Head of Women’s Football at Base Soccer Agency Limited since July 2015.
She gets a minimum salary of around €100K and her total estimated net worth is around €2 Million. Georgie Hodge also gets sponsorships from various brands as she is popular on Social media.
Georgie Hodge Education
Georgie Hodge went to Cranleigh School and graduated and after that she pursued her graduation from Oxford Brookes University with a Bachelor of Science (BSc) Joint in Communication, Media & Culture; and Sports & Coaching Studies.
Georgie Hodge Parents
Georgie Hodge’s father’s name is Mr. Hodge and her mother’s name is Leonie Jane Hodge. she has sweet beautiful sisters, Gabriella Hodge, and Anastasia Hammersley.
Georgie Hodge Height & Weight
Georgie Hodge Height is closely 5 feet 8 inches approx and her Weight is nearly 60 kg. Georgie Hodge’s Hair color is Blonde and her Eye color is Brown.
Georgie Hodge’s Body Measurements are 34-20-30 inches, bust size 34 inches (86 cm), waist size 73 inches (29 cm) hip size: 42 inches (108 cm).
Keep Reading: Who is Rob Campbell? Age, Net Worth, and Height
7 Interesting Facts About Georgie Hodge and Danielle Wyatt
- Georgie Hodge is the girlfriend and fiancee of English cricketer Danielle Wyatt.
- Georgie Hodge and Danielle Wyatt both are lesbians and the pair started dating in 2019.
- Georgie Hodge’s partner Danielle Wyatt previously proposed to Indian Cricket superstar Virat Kohli in 2014 by tweeting “Kholi, marry me!”
- Georgie Hodge’s partner Danielle Wyatt was left unsold at the Women’s Premier League (WPL) 2023 auction.
- Georgie Hodge previously met with Virat Kholi in Lords back in 2014.
- Georgie Hodge previously played football for the college and school teams.
Who is Georgie Hodge?
Georgie Hodge is an English football talent agent and the Head of Women’s Football at Base Soccer Agency Limited.
How Old Is Georgie Hodge?
Georgie Hodge is 28 years old.
Who is partner of Georgie Hodge?
English cricketer Danielle Wyatt is the partner of Georgie Hodge.
- How Old is Chioma Nnadi? Who is the Editor of Vogue? Meet Her Parents - September 23, 2023
- Who is Nadine Arslanian? What is Her Nationality and Education? - September 22, 2023
- How Did Maddy Cusack Die? Meet Her Sisters and Parents - September 22, 2023