Rob Campbell is a New Zealand Businessman and the Former Health HZ chairperson. Rob Campbell is now popular for being fired from his role as chairperson of Te Whatu Ora, his firing was announced in the media on February 28th, 2023 at 6 pm.
After this Rob Campbell criticized the government’s decision and many ministers and other political leaders criticized Rob Campbell including Health Minister Ayesha Verrall.
Rob Campbell Age
Rob Campbell was born in Auckland, New Zealand between 1957-1952 and he holds New Zealand nationality and he is of white descent. Rob Campbell is around 65-70 years old.
Rob Campbell lives with his wife and children. Rob Campbell attended Massey University and received his Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) in Economics before that he attended Victoria University and graduated with a BA(Hons.1st) in Economic History and Political Science.
Rob Campbell Net Worth
Rob Campbell has a net worth of nearly $2-$3 Million as of 2023. Rob Campbell has been working since 1999 and he has been chairing many firms he has worked in many roles and he was one of the most experienced employees in New Zealand governance.
Rob Campbell used to get a salary of a minimum of $100K, however, we don’t know his actual income and net worth.
Rob Campbell Wife
Rob Campbell is a married man and also the father of his children. We don’t have Rob Campbell’s wife’s name but we have his wife’s picture with him.
Who is Rob Campbell? Career
Rob Campbell started his career as a professor of economic history at Victoria University of Wellington and after that, he worked for modern unionism as an advocate for improving workers’ and then he was recognized as a key contributor to modern unionism.
Rob Campbell later worked as an economic consultant and also as a director of a number of wholly or partially state-owned enterprises.
Then he decided to start his business and became the investment manager & director for organizations including Freightways Ltd and Tappenden Holdings.
Rob Campbell was a chairperson of the Environment Protection Authority (EPA) and also the Former Te Whatu Ora chairperson.
4 Interesting Facts About Rob Campbell
- Rob Campbell Health New Zealand’s board chairperson Rob Campbell
- Rob Campbell has chaired many firms, he worked as a chairperson at G3 Group Ltd, King Tide Asset Management, Summerset Group, SKYCITY Entertainment Group, Tourism Holdings Ltd, and WEL Group Ltd.
- Rob Campbell is currently a Chair at Environmental Protection Authority NZ, Te Whatu Ora Health New Zealand, Ara Ake, NZ Rural Land Co,
- Rob Campbell is a Chancellor at Auckland University of Technology and an Owner at Tutanekai Investments.
Rob Campbell Height Stats
Rob Campbell Height is approx 5 feet 7 inches and his Weight is 73 kg which is 160.93 lbs. Rob Campbell’s hair color is Blonde as well as Eye color is Blue.
You May Like It: Who is Maon Kurosaki? Cause Of Death, Net Worth, and Age
Who is Rob Campbell?
Rob Campbell is a New Zealand Businessman and Former Health HZ chairperson. Rob Campbell is also the chairperson of the Environment Protection Authority (EPA) and also the Former Te Whatu Ora chairperson.
How Old Is Rob Campbell?
Rob Campbell is 65-70 years old.
Where Is Rob Campbell Born?
Rob Campbell was Born in Auckland, New Zealand.
- Who was Brian Gillis? Biography, Age, Net Worth, and Wife - March 31, 2023
- Who is Vanesa Villagrán? Age, Biography, Parents, and Height - March 31, 2023
- Who was Ahoufe Abrantie? Biography, Cause Of Death, and Age - March 30, 2023